PRICING & PAYMENT
- We reserve the right to withdraw special offers without notice and to apply such offers at our discretion, subject to the applicable laws of British Columbia, Canada.
- Payments can be made by PayPal, cheque, Bank Wire payment, EFT (electronic funds transfer) Bitcoin and, in Canada, Interac e-Transfer
- Interac e-Transfer service allows you to transfer money directly from your business bank account to anyone who has an email address and a bank account at a Canadian financial institution.. and your customers can send money to you just as easily.
- A fee of $50 will be charged for any returned cheques.
- Project work (milestone or pay as you go work) will be invoiced by milestone and on completion of the work, payment is due 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Any additional costs incurred, for example: postage, courier, will be invoiced as a separate line item, listed as ‘Additional Expenses’.
- In the event of a contract being cancelled/terminated, the client agrees to pay for all work completed up to that point.
CONFIDENTIALITY & DATA PROTECTION
- Confidentiality is guaranteed at all times. No information will ever be made available to any third party except by court order.
- All work will be kept on file for a period of 12 months. After this time, work will be deleted unless specifically instructed.
- We aim to communicate with you by such methods as you may reasonably request. Although we take extensive precautions, because of “zero-day exploits” we cannot guarantee that all electronic data will always be virus-free. We will communicate with you and others when appropriate by email, but we cannot be responsible for the security of correspondence and documents sent by email. By accepting these Terms of Business, you give informed consent to enable us to communicate with you about confidential matters via email, unless you have asked us not to do so. We support use of encryption technology and will willingly participate in any such data protection scheme.
- vStaffers may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Check this page to ensure that you are familiar with the current version. These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.